SCB @ 08-Sept-08

This day was my birthday
I didnt expect I get loads of greets.
I got an early greet from my gf NailaHadi, my family, SCB Members, my ex-colleages, ex-schoolmates, old chat friends, facebook friends, bloggers; Brunei Compact Tuner [here], my old buddy Q [here] and a greet from a Swifter all the way from Greece.
Thank you all
I had a blast!

Check out the Greece Swifter's Swift that greeted me
and also a reader of SCB blog

[Source: Bill Dedousis Facebook]
Two Thumbs for your swift Bill
Brunei should get a two-door Swift in.

0600pm-ish
It was time to break my fast, I came down from my room and saw SCB members and my family surprising me on my birthday. Among the SCB members were Aziz, Gboi, Jim, Syu and Merul z13





Playstation 2, Nintendo Wii and Playstation 3

SCB Members chose to play the Wii

Playing the Wii Bowling


Playing Wii Tennis




Creating their Own Characters Resembling Themselves


Aziz and Jim's Wii Character

Merul Z13 and Gboi's Wii Character

Playing Wii Golf


Aziz and Jim playing Wii Boxing

Getting Jim with a Trick Mug!
ROFLMAO~


Look at Z13's face. He's laughing at you berabisly Jim
Haahaa~

Jim said "Tekajut ku eY!"

Dancing to the Wii
(Sorry, took the vid sideways. Silly Me)




A present I got from my gf, NailaHadi

Look how big it is compared to my car keys~

Special Thanks to my Sister Nooril669 and my Mum who made this happen. And thanks to SCB members who attend this event.

---

09 September - Happy Birthday to my Mum, Norlia Ali
Heehee
Yea after my birthday is hers =D
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home