x3r0's Uncle's MR2 wrecked


My sister was texted at 1ish in the morning that my unc had an accident. We went there to take a look at it. The dude complaint that my unc's car suddenly swerved sideways and he banged into it, if it did right~ he car would already fly. What happen was the dude drove fast, so my unc wanted to move to the side so the dude just went in the small gap without waiting for my unc to move. There was another car on the other side so my unc didnt change lane. The dude at the back hit my unc's car and spun.

2ish we went to Bandar Polis station to make a statement. One of the staff there told us that the dude said his car was badly damaged. Oh and did i mention he told the cops that was his friend's car which he just took for a cruise. With an itchy hands like mine, I like to take photos. I showed the authorities proof of what happened. He just had a broken headlight and a scratched bumper.

We finished at 3ish, sent my uncle back to Tutong and went back to Gadong at almost 4. Slept at 6 and woke up at 7 for work. zzzz So tiring.

Poor MR2~
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home