01-Jul-12 Accident

I hate it when people pick on hatchback cars.

Got myself ready to go to the beach on the weekend, until there was this Mitsubishi Lancer EX tailgating me on the left lane at the highway. I was just driving normally so I switched lanes, but he was still really close behind me. Why do people like to pick on hatchbacks? I switched back to the left side and he started to swerve left and right playing around until he accidently hit my rear bumper. The guy's car bounced off mine and hit the right road railing, the left railing and then bounced back to the right.


He reported that his steering wheel had jammed.

Look at the damage he made!

The guy told me to repair first and he'll pay back end of the month because he doesn't have the budget. I played safe and just wait til he pays me first. By end of the month I could hardly contact him, and finally he texted me back saying “We made a police report. I have my insurance, you have yours right? If I pay you, my car will never get repaired” *sigh*

A reminder to all: Before you tailgate somebody, make sure your pockets can afford to pay if anything happens. Don't act dumb, unless you are already.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home